When you work at Connected Technology Solutions (CTS), you’re joining a group of
innovators, trend setters and think-outside-the-boxers. Well, we’re not thinking outside the box, we’re
ditching the box all together. Think you can ditch the box?
CTS is looking for a numbers-obsessed Bookkeeper to present an accurate picture of the daily financial
status of the company. The ideal candidate is someone who has a high attention to detail and can own
the finances with the support of the President & CEO.
- Accurately manage payroll and complete hourly, salary and commission runs
- Remit 401k and HSA contributions
- Process quarterly tax filings
- Manage A/R including issuing and reconciling customer invoices
- Make bank deposits and record accurately
- Manage A/P including entering bills doing weekly check runs
- Collect and record packing slips and purchase orders in support of A/R and A/P functions
- Review and process employee expense reports for payment
- Reconcile all bank accounts monthly
- Manage and reconcile petty cash fund
- Update and accurately prepare P&L and Balance Sheet
- Other tasks and responsibilities as needed
- Associate degree or comparable training in bookkeeping
- 3+ years full charge responsibility experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Savvy in Quick Books, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and their Google counterparts
- Experience in A/R, A/P, payroll, general ledger, reporting and account reconciliation
- Focused on accuracy and providing detailed documentation
- Super organized!
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with skills, experience, training and industry standards
- Comprehensive benefit’s package which includes: paid time off (PTO), retirement plan options, 401(k), subsidized health and life insurance, optional dental, vision and disability insurances
- Company-sponsored team appreciation events such as team week, lunches to celebrate team members birthdays
- Monthly continued education training- Lunch and Learns
- Casual office dress code
- Dog-friendly work environment
- Being a part of a smart, hard-working team!