Production Specialist I (Full-Time)
In this role, you will be responsible for the assembly of kiosks, including electrical and mechanical components. You will also assist with the day-to-day operations within the plant.
- Assemble electrical and mechanical components resulting in finished products.
- Assist with inventory operations when needed.
- Perform general cleaning and repairs around the plant, as needed.
- Support other production areas (such as the shipping dock, painting, etc.), as needed.
- Operate forklift
- Other tasks and responsibilities, as needed.
- Experience with hand tools.
- Ability to work effectively within a group.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage time appropriately.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Special considerations: 1) Ability to lift 50+ lbs., 2) Some knowledge of manufacturing practices, 3) Having a valid driver license
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive wage paid Bi-weekly
- Excellent healthcare (medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs)
- STD-LTD Disability insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday pay opportunities
- Basic life insurance
- AD&D insurance
- On-the-job training and skills development
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet-friendly environment
- Company sponsored activities
- Sabbatical at 10 years of service
- wesome teammates who are dedicated to our values, and services at the pleasure of our clients