Quality Control – FAB Specialist
In this role, you will be responsible for inspecting all incoming/outgoing fabricated and fully assembled parts. You will work closely with the supply chain team to ensure the accuracy and usability of all fabricated inventory and are an integral part of the success of the assembly, supply chain, and shipping/receiving teams.
- Inspect incoming parts ensuring they are within tolerance allowances.
- Inspect outgoing units against production releases to ensure accurate assembly.
- Inspect outgoing units to ensure fit and finish meet CTS quality standards.
- Ensure rework is communicated and funneled through to the appropriate department(s) in a timely manner.
- Work collaboratively with management and purchasing to resolve part discrepancies/tolerance concerns.
- Foster strong cohesiveness regardless of issues that arise.
- Additional duties and tasks as assigned by management.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- Ability to apply knowledge of best practices in Quality Assurance.
- Knowledge of Indirect Purchasing, Supply Base, or Supply Chain and how their own area integrates with others to drive results.
- Work effectively within a group or team, providing guidance to members.
- Organize, prioritize, and manage time appropriately.
- Problem-solve and think critically.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment (preferred).
- Experience in an IT environment (preferred).
- HS diploma + 5 years of experience.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive wage paid Bi-weekly
- Excellent healthcare (medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs)
- STD-LTD Disability Insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Floating holiday
- Holiday pay opportunities
- Basic life insurance
- AD&D insurance
- On-the-job training and skills development
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet-friendly environment
- Company sponsored activities
- Sabbatical at 10 years of service
- Awesome teammates who are dedicated to our values, and services at the pleasure of our clients