CLEANTOUCH™ ANTIMICROBIAL UV-C LIGHT
Only Mighty Touch kiosks offer CleanTouch™ Anti Microbial UV-C Light, which is 99.99% effective against harmful bacteria, viruses and other microbes. After every kiosk use the technology disinfects the touchscreen and surrounding kiosk equipment. In less than 30 seconds this disinfects the kiosk, helping organizations prevent the spread of infection.
WHAT IS CLEANTOUCH™?
CTS CleanTouch™ uses UV-C technology to automatically bathe the touchscreen and surrounding equipment to kill dangerous organisms, including:
- Bacteriopfage – E.Coli
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Staphylococcus aerius
The Best Part
The antimicrobial UV-C light does not use chemicals, so it kills ‘super bugs’ with a resistance to chemicals and antibiotics. Plus, it happens automatically after every user steps away from the kiosk!